LTec laboratory Services provide engineering, consultancy and analytical services to support:
· Component failures identified during new product design and new manufacturing process introduction.
· Supplier selection including audit support and raw material qualification.
· Analysis of suspect incoming material samples.
· Analysis of high impact electronic component failures identified during PCB assembly and test.
· Analysis of component failures identified by final quality and reliability testing.
· Analysis of customer returned component failures.
In addition, the laboratory engineers have specialized in :
- Surface mount support, including:
- PCB contamination
- Solderabilty problems
- Forensics analysis of burn-damage electronic assembles.
Key Services include :-
- Microsection, Grind, Polish
- PCBA Quality Validation
- PCB Quality Validation
- External Microscopy
- Internal Microscopy
- Electrical Bench Test
- I/V Curve Trace
- Semiconductor Parameter Analysis
- Wet Chemical Decapsulation
- Mechanical Decapsulation
- Wet Chemical Layer Etch
- Plating Analysis (Solderable finish, Adhesion, Thickness by SEM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (Zeiss SEM Analysis)
– Backscatter (Atomic Number Contrast)
– Linewidth Measurement
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Materials Analysis (Oxford)